Friday, April 9, 2010

What? Responsibility? Me?

Helsinki Puolenkuun Pelit's Facebook update this morning:

In eager anticipation of Jim Raggi's Lamentations of the Flame Princess: Weird Fantasy Role-Playing out this autumn we've reorganized and expanded our role-playing games section. Come July, we'll be stocking the Lamentations of the Flame Princess game as well as the whole back catalog of Jim's traditional role-playing game supplements.

They only had a small shelf down near the floor in a place that people would really not look much at for their RPG stuff, and they've moved it up into a featured shelf space. I didn't know they even carried any RPGs before one of the guys running the place contacted me when I sent out my initial call for artists.

So it's not only my ass on the line now with this game, it's also a retail chain's commitment to RPGs.

No pressure. No, not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment