Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random Esoteric Creature Generator Free RPG Day Promotion...

Saturday, June 20 is Free RPG Day! Game stores all over the world are participating; see if your local store is on the list here!

Now the Creature Generator isn't being given away for free... but it is involved in a discount offer. Download and print out the awesome coupons here (seriously, I laughed my ass off when I saw this) and go save!

In addition to the Creature Generator, Goodman Games also has several things out now of Old School interest: Rob Conley's Points of Light I & II, Castles & Crusades modules (easily convertible to your AD&D edition or simulacrum of choice), plus a whole load of other stuff I'm not familiar with and things for other editions (I have no idea if their 1e stuff gets into stores...)

No comments:

Post a Comment