Saturday, June 6, 2009

About Last Night's Game... Reports!

Several players from last night's game have written about it on their blogs.

Running with Dice.

The Dwarf and the Basilisk.

Back in '81.

You'd think these people had signed an NDA or something... (they haven't).

The adventure is essentially complete, with the main things left to do are proofreading, layout, plus one more map needs to be readied for print. Oh yeah, a marketing plan would be nice. :P

I think I might take this publishing thing seriously. On Monday I'm talking to some agency dealing with foreigners starting businesses, as well as a lawyer. Release date will depend on what they have to say and what hoops I need to jump through. I have a feeling this is about to become a much bigger pain in the butt. Happy happy joy joy. :D

5 comments:

  1. Well, I think it's just common courtesy for us not to blab about the plot, the secrets, the twists, etc - from your module to the whole RPG blogsphere. I liked it so much that I want any potential future players out there to be able to have the same 'shit your pants' moments we were able to experience.

    Also, I'd like to run it myself someday for some unwitting players. Better practice my Zeke voice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just trying to avoid any potential spoilers for others. Ya'know like the who "don't trust your thief" thing...oh man, now I just let it out...dang! ;^]

    Truly a fun night, and please run some more for us....pretty please??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late jump in. I have no blog, just a private citizen. I had a blast playing, Jim, and hope you are motivated to run some more internatinal gaming mayhem. I also enjoyed the antics of my fellow adventurers. All a good bunch.

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently in heavy negotiations with Maria about when I can run another game. Her next overnight shift is the 24th and it would be lame to have to wait that long.

    Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... uh, so are we talking 'wink wink nudge nudge say no more' type negotiations here, Jim? :P

    ReplyDelete